Sunday, May 4, 2008

Taco Bell, Prune, a car crash, What do these have in common?

My latest dream began with me being at Taco Bell with a client of mine and a co-worker. My co-worker told me to get the club chalupa with double meat but I was arguing with the person at the register because I saw a commercial that it came in a combo with a dessert and the employee was trying to tell me one individually wrapped Sunsweet prune WAS my dessert. Apparently something was resolved because next thing I know I was in the passenger seat of my car and my client was driving. This is odd because she not only has mental retardation but also wears coke bottle glasses and can't see very well with them. Anyway, she's driving and I kept yelling for her to slow down and she kept saying "I'm trying" all the while continuing to accelerate. The dream ends with my car flying Dukes of Hazard style into the woods. (I woke up before the crash).

No comments: